Interesting article @ salon.com regarding 10 things a President Biden could do immediately on foreign policy via executive order or reversing the lying-moron's most egregious executive orders.
1) End the U.S. role in the Saudi-led war on Yemen and restore U.S. humanitarian aid to Yemen.
2) Suspend all U.S. arms sales and transfers to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
3) Rejoin the Iran Nuclear Agreement (JCPOA) and lift sanctions on Iran.
5) Back President Moon Jae-in's diplomacy for a "permanent peace regime" in Korea.
7) Lift illegal unilateral U.S. sanctions against other countries.
8) Roll back Trump policies on Cuba and move to normalize relations.
9) Restore pre-2015 rules of engagement to spare civilian lives.
10) Freeze U.S. military spending, and launch a major initiative to reduce it.
I'm good with all ten especially the first. Regarding the second, I seriously doubt that Biden will suspend arms sales to the KSA and UAE.
On the third item with Iran and JCPOA: Biden can end the sanctions but Tehran may not want to rejoin. Khamenei has been Iran's Supreme Leader for over 30 years and has seen the bipolar foreign policy of Washington first hand. Why would he bet on a Biden second term?
Number five I think Biden will do with one exception. I don't see him ending Joint US/SoKo miltary exercises. And that will kill the deal for NoKo's Haircut Boy.
And number six on renewing START depends more on Putin than on Biden. But hopefully he can at least get his SecState (who will that be?) to begin horse trading with Lavrov.
Item seven and eight, of course. Sanctions rarely work unless backed up by blockade. The only successful example I can recall was against apartheid in the RSA. But those sanctions were endorsed and backed overwhelmingly by much of the world.
For item nine, ROE, we should be adhering to the San Remo Handbook and/or to NATO ROE.
Number ten, I don't think Joe is going to freeze mil spending. He is definitely going to get major push from the house to reduce it.. But the Rent Boys in the Senate will have some pushback. They are NOT friends of America.